Azadeh Malek is a decorated partner at Cheasty, Cheasty & Malek, LLP. She is a zealous advocate driven by passion to help those who lack the resources and ability to stand up against major insurance companies and other corporations.
Ms. Malek’s practice focuses on:
- Personal injury
- wrongful death
- Employment discrimination
- Elder abuse
Education & Honors
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D. 2009
- Law Review, Editor, Research
- Recognition: Outstanding Representation of Client in Wage & Hours
- Scholarship: Emerit Scholar;
- Dean’s List
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star
- listing given to exceptional attorneys under 40 years of age for outstanding achievements in their field.
- Client Distinction Award
- Awarded by Martindale for exceptional client service.
- California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California